Affirmations to Overcome Abuse
Repeat These Daily Affirmations:
- I am not the abuse that happened to me in my past.
- I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
- I am filled with purpose and destiny.
- I have people who care for and love me in my inner circle.
- I am healed from my past.
- I am living a healthy, happy, and whole life.
- I am living my best, healthy, and enjoyable life right now.
- I am healed and have recovered from all the scars of my past.
- I choose to be and stay in the present moment.
- I choose to treat myself and others with respect, kindness, and genuine love.
- I choose to love myself unconditionally, regardless of my strengths and weaknesses.
- I’m so grateful now that I have recovered from my abusive past.
- I am magnificent in every way.
- I’ve been created to dream beyond all-natural limitations.
- I am living in abundance and prosperity in every area of my life right now.
- I am secure within myself.
- I am safe.
- I am achieving every one of my written goals.
- I am defeating every challenge and circumstance that comes my way.
- I am aware and live in the present moment each day.
- I am loved and cared for.
- I adore myself.
- I am using all of the resources available to me.
- I have joy and peace in my heart today.
- I am making a positive difference in the lives of others.
- I feel good right now.
- I am doing what I enjoy and love.
- I choose to do the opposite of the negative that was done to me.
- I’m choosing to focus on my rainbows and not dark clouds.
- Nothing changes until I choose to change something actively.
- I am a beautiful ray of sunshine shining brightly today.
- I bring hope, healing, joy, and happiness to myself and all those around me.
From Book: Affirmations To Overcome Abuse
In this book, you will find several affirmations to help you overcome emotional, physical, mental, and sexual abuse. These affirmations will help bring freedom and healing to your life. Pleshette Harris, author of “From Pain & Poverty to the Princess,” speaks out once again and affirms how you can overcome abuse and flourish in your daily life.
#abuse #confidence #esteem #healing #pain #emotionalhealth #mentalhealth